Social Media Manager
We are seeking a part-time social media manager to increase engagement and grow the audience of A Skeptic’s Path to Enlightenment’s weekly meditation podcast, blog, and courses.
You will create content for our social accounts based on podcast episodes and blog posts, including quotes and audio/video clips for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIN, Reddit, as well as our private group in Facebook.
- Excellence at understanding how to create and grow engagement and audience through organic social media posts on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, and Reddit.
- Experienced in using audio, image, and video editing tools to create images of quotes, guests, and short video excerpts for social media.
- A good creative design sense for visual assets.
- Clear and compelling writing and editing skills.
- Ability to track and analyze the analytics behind marketing initiatives to optimize growth.
- Background in marketing, social media management, or community management.
- Experience with meditation or Buddhist content is a plus.
- Ability to work part-time at 10 hours a week, $15-25/hour.
This is a part-time position that can be performed remotely for a team based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Statement on Equal Opportunity
A Skeptic’s Path to Enlightenment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- All work conducted remotely
- Virtual meetings