Welcome to A Skeptic’s Path to Enlightenment Guided Meditation Library.
This list includes all different types of meditations:
- Mindfulness meditations that help you arrive in the present moment with calmness and clarity
- Analytical meditations that use thoughts and emotions to explore the very nature of the mind and reality itself
- Meditations on compassion and loving-kindness that help you develop inner peace through generating love and good-will towards yourself and others.
Short 10-minute meditations can provide stress relief and self-care for mental health, while longer meditations of 20 minutes or more may assist your deeper search to wake up. Explore all the different types of meditation to truly experience all the benefits of meditation.
Click on the links to jump to any particular meditation on this page. Or scroll through all our meditations below.
Let us know in the comments if you have any questions or favorites. These are all free guided meditations, open to beginners and advanced practitioners alike.
- Five Breaths Meditation with Rick Hanson
- Relax the Mind with Dza Kilung Rinpoche
- Mindfulness of Body Meditation
- Calm the Mind Meditation – Popular
- Mindfulness of Breath Meditation
- Like a Mountain: Acceptance of Change with Theo Koffler
- Meditation on Love
- Loving-Kindness with Dzigar Kongtrul Rinpoche
- Meditation for Sleep
- Open Awareness Meditation with Scott Tusa
- Preciousness of Life
- Embracing Impermanence – Popular
- Interdependent Nature of Reality
- Natural Goodness of Our Mind with Ven. Sangye Khadro
- Universalizing our Problems and Pleasures
- Mental Cause and Effect
- Stabilizing the Mind – Popular
- Dalai Lama’s Simple Meditation – Popular
- Analytical Meditation on 4 Kinds of Happiness
- 4 Foundations of Mindfulness with Dr. David Kittay
- How Things Exist Analytical Meditation
- What is the Mind Analytical Meditation
- Alone Together
- 7 Steps to Compassion (Bodhicitta Meditation) with Ven. Gyalten Lekden
- Analytical Meditation on the Stages of the Path (Lamrim Stages)
- The Interdependent Self: Who am I?